Here and There
Thank you so much for all of your kind words as I celebrated my 27th birthday yesterday! I'm headed off to the west coast today to kick off this year right. Sunshine and 85 degrees is calling my name. :) In case you're looking for some inspiration or weekend reading material, I've included a few links below.
- This modern farmhouse in Minneapolis, MN has me dreaming of all things white and beautiful.
- Speaking of modern farmhouses, this eco-friendly ranch in California is ah-mazing! Just look at all of those windows. So. Much. Light!
- I recently stumbled upon a new-to-me Nashville, TN brand called Jamie and the Jones. I'm loving "The T Sweater" in natural cotton.
Photo via leevosburgh
- I'm tempted to give RMS Beauty's new "Master Mixer" a try. I've heard nothing but great things. Has anyone tried it yet?
- Interesting article about some of the benefits related to organic milk and beef.
- I have made a concerted effort to be a conscious consumer. This article by Style Wise offers 5 questions to ask yourself before making that next purchase.
- I'm a sucker for an Instagram full of modern, livable and affordable home renovation ideas. Anna Smith of annabode does an excellent job of detailing her Denver, CO fixer upper. Her feed is definitely one to follow!
- Loving the "Why do we have things?" podcast by Rita Mehta of The American Edit and Erin Husted of Hackwith Design House. They interview the independent designers, artists, small business owners and creatives behind our favorite things.
- One of my favorite doughnut shops recently opened a new location near our house. If you're in the Indianapolis area, I'd highly recommend stopping by Rocket 88! The "old fashioned" is a personal favorite.
- This may be old news to all of you, but I just found out that there is a retailer in Broad Ripple dedicated to natural beauty called Eva Maison. They carry Earth Tu Face, Fig & Yarrow, Grown Alchemist, Herbivore Botanicals, RMS Beauty, S.W. Basics and many more! How I've never heard of this place is beyond me, but I'm so glad it's on my radar now. It's great to see Indianapolis finally jumping on the clean beauty train!
- Eva Maison, 912 E Westfield Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46220
- Coming end of February 2016: Eva Maison at Invoke, 970 Fort Wayne Avenue , Indianapolis, IN 46202