Here and There
Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a nice start to the month of March. This rainy/snowy/cloudy weather sure puts a damper on things, but I'm trying to stay positive. The latest weather predictions are calling for the midwest to have "much warmer" than average temperatures for the next three months, so let's just focus on that! I have seen a lot of spring flowers trying to peak out lately, so I'm confident spring isn't too far behind. Besides, apparently complaining can actually make you feel worse, so let's talk about some of my favorite (happy!) finds this week in a new edition of Here and There. :)
- I stumbled upon "From Engineering to Jewelry Design by Noura Sakkijha" on The Everygirl this week and am thrilled to see fellow industrial engineers following their passion! Maybe I'm not so crazy after all...
- Excited to try these Spicy Cauliflower Burgers!
- Nada, a new modern Mexican restaurant recently opened in downtown Indianapolis, and I can't wait to give it a try. Fried avocado tacos? Yes, please! 11 W Maryland Street Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Loving this Joshua Tree print by Max Wanger.
- Beauty Counter is a great site to find beautiful products, made safe. #betterbeauty
- I was introduced to the app Giftagram this week. You can send beautifully curated gifts to friends or family in just three clicks, no address needed. With friends moving so frequently these days and schedules jam-packed, this is a great way for the recipient to schedule the delivery when and where it is convenient for him/her. I'm loving the entire "Inspired Living" collection by Le Collectif!
- I'm obsessed with all things Lunya, especially this Siro Bralette.
- Cool article about the amount of wind power the US is generating these days.
- I'm on Snapchat! I have no idea what I'm doing, but feel free to follow along. :) You can find me at mysimplysimple.
- WONDERFUL key note address by Kristen Pressner on global women in leadership.