Here and There
It's been a hectic week, hasn't it? Tyler and I have had a lot going on and several big decisions to make, so I'm sure glad the weekend is here. Amidst the crazy, I found several interesting articles and links across the web that I thought all of you might enjoy, so grab a cup of coffee and get to reading. Happy Friday! :)
- Denmark has announced that it will become a 100% organic country, making them the first country in the world to do so. Hallelujah!
- Discovered theSkimm last week and have never felt so informed on world news. Great resource for those that want to stay informed. Their election calendar is especially helpful - bookmarking that one for reference.
- The future isn't looking so bright for Gap these days. "Fast fashion" mavens like Zara and H&M rule the market, but such fast moving trends make me tired. I think I'll avoid the madness and stick with my American-made, "slow fashion" basics.
- Interesting article about why millennial woman are burning out.
- As if you needed any incentive, but here are 10 reasons to sleep in this weekend.
- I have converted to washing and hydrating my face with a single product - coconut oil. I was hesitant at first, but my skin has never looked better! I buy mine at Trader Joe's.
- I'm still on a wall hanging kick over here, and this one by Brittany Makes really caught my eye. I feel a DIY session in my future.
- Recently stumbled upon Garmentory, a site dedicated to indie boutiques and emerging designers. Amazing selection of American-made goods. Plus, you get $20 off your first purchase when you sign-up!
- If you're going to be in or around Nashville, TN this weekend, consider heading to the Elizabeth Suzann sample sale at their new warehouse. Please just don't tell me about it... I may hate you for life. Saturday, March 12 9am-12pm 441 Atlas Drive, Nashville TN 37211
- My Boilermakers play in the BIG10 tournament this weekend! Be sure to support black and gold at 2:30PM (EST) today!!