Now that we are over halfway through the month of February, I feel like it's high time we start talking about spring! Living in the midwest, I often start dreaming of spring as soon as the first snow falls. This year, however, we've had such a mild winter that it seems my day dreaming has stayed in check.
Alas, mid-February seems completely appropriate to toss around the idea of opening up all the windows, bringing out the bright lip gloss and baring these pasty white legs. On second thought, maybe I'll just keep working on my spring wishlist... I suppose there IS still snow on the ground. I know the sunshine and warm temps will be here eventually (crossing fingers!). You can never be too prepared, right? :) Think spring!
- The Lindy Tank ($135) by Hackwith Design House reminds me of all things spring. The cropped fit and linen charcoal material makes my heart sing. I can see this top transitioning flawlessly from spring to summer and even into fall.
- I don't think I could ever have too many baskets ($35). Whether used to collect winter gear, adorn an indoor plant, or even as a decorative accent, these baskets are perfect for all of your spring cleaning needs. Plus, did you see the leather handles?! So. Good.
- Bowls, vases, stands - I love them all. This Walnut Cake Stand ($70) has me ready to bake anything and everything spring-like. The dark walnut plus white is everything dreams are made of.
- RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek ($36) in "Modest" is the perfect spring accessory. Based on living and organic principles, each RMS product is formulated to hydrate and illuminate vital, radiant skin. RMS is a one-of-a-kind makeup line created to work in synergy with your skin.
- I've been on the hunt for the perfect clutch for years. When Cuyana featured The Crossbody Pouch ($110) as a part of their Spring 2016 line, I knew I had found a winner. The perfect size to carry the essentials and the perfect design to transition seamlessly from day to night.
- Dresses are the cornerstone of spring style, and this Courier Shirtdress ($98) by Madewell strikes the perfect balance between comfy and casual. The gingham print is bold yet the black and white color palette is always timeless. This is a great option to throw on with tights and booties while it's still a bit chilly and then pair with sandals and a sunhat for summer.